Investing in a dream housing project is a tough proposition, particularly when it comes to the availability of the best facility at your desired budget. Therefore, when it comes to a big project like Ulwe, you become all the more intrigued about the possibilities it can present. And before you apply for your home loan, it could be worthwhile to take a composed tour of Ulwe.
Ulwe is a smart city in the suburbs of Navi Mumbai in Raigad district, which is developed and maintained by CIDCO. Here are some of the highlights of Ulwe, which you can consider before investing in this real estate project.
1. There are several proposed and ongoing infrastructural developments that may add to the amenities of the township, like,
- Navi Mumbai International Airport
- Seawoods-Ulwe Urban Railway Link from Palm Beach Road
- Sewri-Nhava Trans Harbour Link
- The Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
2. The price of Ulwe properties is in an affordable range, considering it is a Mumbai satellite. This may make your home loan easier, considering the low home loan interest rates in the present market.
- Average property price: Rs. 7,550 per square foot
- Lowest property price: Rs. 4,200 per square foot
- Highest property price: Rs. 25,160 per square foot.
These are the latest reported prices. You cannot be too specific about the price as it keeps changing according to the rising or falling property rates.
3. Ulwe has connectivity to Navi Mumbai through Palm Beach Road, CBD, Vashi at a distance of 12.8 km, then through Nerul at a distance of 8.9 km, and through Belapur at a distance of 7 km.
4. CIDCO has also taken the initiative to establish an international Sports Complex and a green zone. These are part of the nodal development plan.
6. Ulwe is a rich eco-friendly node. Ghadi and Ulwe rivers pass through this node, and it is also surrounded by about 300 mangroves. There is a small bird sanctuary located nearby the node, which is known as Karnala Bird Sanctuary.
7. CIDCO has submitted a tender for a garden, playground, and children’s park which they plan to complete in one and a half years.
While these features are interesting, all of them may not be relevant for you. Apart from the infrastructure amenities in Ulwe, your decision will also be guided by factors like time required for the daily commute, distance to kid’s schools and your office, etc. Early movers to Ulwe or similar townships enjoy a price advantage, which will be apparent in the home loan EMI calculator too. But they may have to wait longer for the township to come into full bloom. After considering your personal deciding factors, you may consider Ulwe because of the large-scale development that is planned around it.