Investing in a dream housing project is a challenging proposition, particularly when it comes to the availability of the best facility at your desired budget. Therefore, when it comes to a big project like Ulwe, you become more intrigued about the possibilities it can present. And before you apply for your home loan, it could be worthwhile to take a composed tour of Ulwe.
Ulwe is a smart city in the suburbs of Navi Mumbai in Raigad district, which is developed and maintained by CIDCO. Here are some of the highlights of Ulwe, which you can consider before investing in this real estate project.
1. There are several proposed and ongoing infrastructural developments that may add to the amenities of the township, like,
- Navi Mumbai International Airport
- Seawoods-Ulwe Urban Railway Link from Palm Beach Road
- Sewri-Nhava Trans Harbour Link
- The Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Average property price: Rs. 7,550 per square foot
- Lowest property price: Rs. 4,200 per square foot
- Highest property price: Rs. 25,160 per square foot.
3. Ulwe has connectivity to Navi Mumbai through Palm Beach Road, CBD, Vashi at a distance of 12.8 km, then through Nerul at a distance of 8.9 km, and through Belapur at a distance of 7 km.
4. CIDCO has also taken the initiative to establish an international Sports Complex and a green zone. These are part of the nodal development plan.
6. Ulwe is a rich eco-friendly node. Ghadi and Ulwe rivers pass through this node, and about 300 mangroves also surround it. There is a small bird sanctuary near the node, known as Karnala Bird Sanctuary.
7. CIDCO has submitted a tender for a garden, playground, and children’s park, which they plan to complete in one and a half years.
While these features are interesting, all of them may not be relevant for you. Apart from the infrastructure amenities in Ulwe, your decision will also be guided by factors like time required for the daily commute, distance to kid’s schools and your office, etc. Early movers to Ulwe or similar townships enjoy a price advantage, which is apparent in the home loan EMI calculator. But they may have to wait longer for the township to come into full bloom. After considering your personal deciding factors, you may consider Ulwe because of the large-scale development planned around it.