A website plays an important part in the growth of your business. If you plan to sell your products and services online, you need to set up a website that is attractive to look at and has all the functionalities required. You must choose a business website design with all the essential features to create an excellent shopping experience for the customers. You can add eCommerce functionality to your existing WordPress site by choosing the best website builder tools.
How does an eCommerce Website Builder Help?
An eCommerce website builder can help you build a customized online store that is simple to navigate and operate. The best thing about these web builder tools is that you do not have to know how to code or design. You can easily set up a website by using the templates and other features included in them. All you need to do is drag and drop the elements and place them according to your requirements.
Choose a website builder that helps you incorporate all the essential features, like displaying various products according to categories, payment options, delivery, and feedback options. Another important consideration while choosing the best website builder is the scalability factor. This means that your website should be able to handle a sudden increase in traffic without any problems in its functioning. Some hosting companies even offer to custom design your eCommerce website.
Essential Requirements of an eCommerce Website Builder
A website builder makes the whole process of setting up an eCommerce site easy. Some essential features of an eCommerce website that builder are:
- User-friendly Navigation– Simple and logical categorization of products allows users to navigate quickly and efficiently.
- Use of Images and Videos– Using images and videos to showcase your products can boost sales. An eCommerce platform that allows you to include photos and videos of your products makes your website more popular by making it easy for customers to compare and choose.
- Email Webform– The inclusion of an email webform allows you to get in touch with visitors in the future and keep them updated about your offers and products.
- A mobile responsive design- With more and more people using mobile to search online and find products, your eCommerce website needs to have a mobile responsive design. Users find it easy and efficient to carry out online shopping via mobile.
- Integrated google maps
- SEO-friendly Design– This is a must to get your website listed in search engine page rankings and make it easily accessible to targeted customers.
- Payment Gateway Setup– Customers prefer to shop on sites that offer various payment options, and the whole process is smooth. Ensure that your website has an efficient payment gateway setup that is simple and quick.
- Delivery Vendor Integration– This feature allows you to easily allocate orders to different shipping companies and ensure timely delivery to the customers.
In addition to these features, your ecommerce website will need a good web hosting service that takes care of the speed, uptime, and security issues. By choosing a hosting plan with CDN functioning and adequate storage and bandwidth, you can ensure that your website performs well at all times. To conclude, decide on a hosting service provider offering business website design and services to maintain and upscale it.