Royal Ascot can be finished but the motion does no longer prevent there.
The horse racing in no way appears to prevent and there may be every other packed day of racing in order to open your tippy-tippy apps for on Wednesday.
Our man Newsboy has studied the form for the movement across u . S . A . To make certain there are not any racing withdrawal symptoms.
For Wednesday’s action, we are able to stay up for winners at Bath, Carlisle, Kempton, and Salisbury.
We want you a happy and accountable day on the punt.
Here are Newsboy’s best bets…
6.00 POW WOW
6.30 SECRET AGENT
7.00 TULIP FEVER
7.30 STORM OVER
8.00 UNDER THE COVERS
8.30 ROLLING MAUL
nine.00 LIVING LEADER
Related Posts :
- Truck tips over, falls on vehicles; 3 injured
- Get live SEO tips as you write, and watch your site move up to page 1 of Google search results
- Bahwan IT symptoms % with Finland’s Granlund
- SBI PO 2017-18: Group Discussion and Interview tips
- Gas station software flaws provide cheap fuel
2.00 JOHN KIRKUP
2.30 OUR KID
three.00 GENERAL HAZARD
4.00 BLETCHLEY (NAP)
4.30 FAVOURITE ROYAL
five.Forty DRAGON DREAM
6.10 FIRST DRIVE
7.10 KNOW THE TRUTH
8.10 ARTFUL ROGUE
3.10 ANOTHER DAY OF SUN
three.Forty HERE AND NOW (NB)
4.10 COTTON CLUB
four.40 STORM ROCK
five.10 WORKING CLASS
NEWSBOY’S DOUBLE: BLETCHLEY (NAP) and HERE AND NOW (NB
- It protects us from being taken advantage of by others
- It enables us to make decisions and free choices in life
- It enables us to express, both verbally and non-verbally, a wide range of feelings and thoughts, both positive and negative
There are, of course, disadvantages…
Disadvantages of assertive communication
Others may not approve of this style of communication, or may not approve of the views you express. Also, having a healthy regard for another person’s rights means that you won’t always get what YOU want. You may also find out that you were wrong about a viewpoint that you held. But most importantly, as mentioned earlier, it involves the risk that others may not understand and therefore not accept this style of communication.
What assertive communication is not…
Assertive communication is definitely NOT a lifestyle! It’s NOT a guarantee that you will get what you want. It’s definitely NOT an acceptable style of communication with everyone, but at least it’s NOT being aggressive.
But it IS about choice
Four behavioural choices
There are, as I see it, four choices you can make about which style of communication you can employ. These types are:
direct aggression: bossy, arrogant, bulldozing, intolerant, opinionated, and overbearing
indirect aggression: sarcastic, deceiving, ambiguous, insinuating, manipulative, and guilt-inducing
submissive: wailing, moaning, helpless, passive, indecisive, and apologetic
assertive: direct, honest, accepting, responsible, and spontaneous
Characteristics of assertive communication
There are six main characteristics of assertive communication. These are:
- eye contact: demonstrates interest, shows sincerity
- body posture: congruent body language will improve the significance of the message
- gestures: appropriate gestures help to add emphasis
- voice: a level, well modulated tone is more convincing and acceptable, and is not intimidating
- timing: use your judgement to maximise receptivity and impact
- content: how, where and when you choose to comment is probably more important than WHAT you say
The importance of “I” statements
Part of being assertive involves the ability to appropriately express your needs and feelings. You can accomplish this by using “I” statements. These indicate ownership, do not attribute blame, focuses on behaviour, identifies the effect of behaviour, is direcdt and honest, and contributes to the growth of your relationship with each other.
Strong “I” statements u are late for meetings. I don’t like having to repeat information.”
Six techniques for assertive communication
Thet and stay focused on the issue. You’ll find that there is no need to rehearse this technique, and no need to ‘hype yourself up’ to deal with others.